I’m kidding this fruit originates from the north part of South America and grows naturally in the coasts and also in the dry forests of Central America and also in the Caribbean. After we heard about this fruit and its healing properties we immediately write a post about it.
We will present to you the Quenepa fruit, which is also called with another name and that is The Spanish Lime! And yes this fruit have many healing properties!
At the beggining we will show what this fruit contains and that is:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6 and B12
- Amino acids
- Unsaturated fatty acids (oleic and linoleic)
- Tannins etc.
People usually consume it with chili powder, salt and also lime. The experts say that this fruit is a mixture of lychee and also lime, contains a firm, delicate and has a hard layer which are ate by splitting it up with the help of the teeth which is historically followed.
After we present you the fruit, where it grows and its nutrients it’s time to present you the healing properties of spanish lime or also known like Quenepa fruit!
- boost your immune system and prevents the buildup of viruses and bacteria in the body.
- highly recommended in cases of urinary or lung infections.
- cure insomnia and restore your nervous system.
- Improve your reproductive system, and it is especially recommended for pregnant woman.
- improve your digestion.
- treat constipation.
- treat and prevent kidney problems.
- effective to treat skin problems such as acne.
- Helps in the treatment and healing process of gum infections.
- effective against diarrhea.
- prevents bronchitis and flu.
We hope that you will not think a lot and that you will try this fruit!